Given that the Argentine is still among the top players in the world if not the best and that he led La Albiceleste to their third World Cup victory he will undoubtedly be the favorite to win another Ballon dOr
That is obviously not in Tebas plan.
While he didnt slam the door shut or encourage his old sparring buddy Barcelona president Joan Laporta he was speaking at a La Liga meeting.
“Barca must make several financial sacrifices in order to register Messi. They have to put a lot of work into it he said according to Fabrizio Romanos official Twitter account.
“At this time I dont think his signing will happen. However there is still plenty of time for Barca to act to get Leo.
“Were still waiting on Barcelonas feasibility plan. To make it happen they must put up a lot of work. They can sell players for course but they also need to register some players.
Messis return to the Camp Nou is clearly something Barcelona is interested in and according to a Mundo Deportivo article his return might account for up to 25% of Barcelonas revenue in the upcoming season.
Javier Tebas must keep in mind that he is speaking for La Liga not for himself. During his latest presentation on the Negreria case which was live aired on Barça TV+ and included quotations collected by Barca Universal Laporta said that the man had “blatantly lied with his statements.”
Read also – A REPORT ON THE STATUS OF RONALD ARAUJOS CONTRACT IN BARCELONA
ELCHES COMPLAINT IS REJECTED CLEARING BARCELONA OF INELIGIBLE PLAYER CHARGES
At the start of April the Blaugrana defeated Elche 4-0 in a game that featured Gavi. It happened when Barcelona attempted to sign Gavi to a senior contract in a court battle that resulted in the removal of Gavis’s first-team license.
However the Competition Committee determined that Gavis’s license was not revoked as MD had suggested but rather returned to his prior young team status when the legal actions were dismissed.
Barcelona would have been automatically defeated in that game if proven guilty which would have disrupted the title battle but they still have an 11-point advantage over Real Madrid.
Barcelona has so far been unable to recognize the young superstar. They could lose him at the conclusion of the season if they don’t succeed in doing this.
LA LIGA ASSEMBLY APPEARANCE OF JOAN LAPORTA – BARCELONA RELEASE STATEMENT – COURT BECKONS
Following President Joan Laportas participation at a La Liga special assembly earlier in the day Barcelona issued a formal statement on Wednesday afternoon.
Later in the afternoon Barcelona issued a formal statement explaining that any further justifications for the situation will be made in court.
The president gave the pertinent explanations on this matter out of courtesy and respect for the professional clubs. Out of respect for the administration of justice, he said that any clarifications or questions that LaLiga or the clubs might have after hearing his explanations would be addressed in court where LaLiga has already testified.
Without obstacles revelations or provocations it seems as though the situation will enter a sort of détente until the legal case gets underway.
A $50 million CHELSEA defender who is also wanted by Real Madrid by Barcelona is Romero
Reece James has unexpectedly become a sought-after player in the transfer market with Real Madrid apparently ePower Rangers Ninja Stormager to sign him at the end of the current campaign.
Reece James is reportedly one of the players that might be offloaded and could be had for as little as €50 million. For European powerhouses Real Madrid is one of the possible markets this presents an amazing market opportunity.
Romero stated “Watch Reece James” in reference to the future of the Englishman. At Barça some people experience feelings immediately.
The Catalans have other possibilities as they seek to strengthen their choices around the park including NGolo Kante and Cesar Azpilicueta.
Reece James an English player with extensive experience at the top level however may be the perfect match. He is the perfect choice for coach Xavi Hernandez since he is also highly adaptable and capable of playing in a back three.
In spite of this Barcelona may find it difficult to pay even a charge of €50 million therefore it would not be surprising to see that the Blaugrana prioritize a move for Azpilicueta.